STRONG Tween Boys and Girls Trial
Trial for Tween boys and girls class
Wednesday 20th October 5.15 – 6.30pm
James Morgan Reserve – Cromer
Government restrictions do not allow unvaccinated children under 16 be in an inside venue without a vaccinated parent, unfortunately this does not work for our programs so we have moved outside
STRONG Tweens is a term based program specially created for boys and girls in year 4 to 7.
STRONG Tweens is a supportive, fun, interactive and uplifting program designed to help boys and girls feel resilient and empowered. This term based program includes one hour session each week. Each session includes all three Standing Strong components of;
Strong Body – Movement Strong Mind – Mindset Strong Heart – Mindfulness
During the term each weekly session offers a specific topic designed to encourage and inspire boys and girls. STRONG Tweens is a proactive and preventative wellness program while also assisting them through any challenges they may be facing.
During the term program the they learn how to adjust to changes in life including school, friends and family.
- How to understand thoughts and feelings by learning emotional intelligence, self-awareness and resilience
- How to build new and positive friendships
- How to deal with bullying, competition, failure and life pressure
- How to create a positive body image and strong sense of self
- How to live a happy, healthy and inspired life
The cost of the trial will be deducted from the term program if you choose to continue in term 4
5 in stock