STRONG Tween Girls Trial Monday
STRONG Tweens is a term based program specially created for girls in years 3-6.
STRONG Tweens is a supportive, fun, interactive and uplifting program designed to help girls feel resilient and empowered. This term based program includes one hour and 15 minute session each week. Each session includes all three Standing Strong components of;
Strong Body – Movement Strong Mind – Mindset Strong Heart – Mindfulness
This week is a trial to see if your daughter would like to join us in term 2. It allows her to meet the group and experience the program herself. The best part of the program is the supportive group that the girls make we build trust each week, The more the group trusts each other the more easily they share and realise that they are not the only one with the same feelings or experiences.
During the term each weekly session offers a specific topic designed to encourage and inspire girls. STRONG Tweens is a proactive and preventative wellness program while also assisting girls through any challenges they may be facing.
During the term program the girls learn how to adjust to changes in life including school, friends and family.
- How to understand thoughts and feelings by learning emotional intelligence, self-awareness and resilience
- How to build new and positive friendships
- How to deal with bullying, competition, failure and life pressure
- How to create a positive body image and strong sense of self
- How to live a happy, healthy and inspired life
The cost of the trial can be deducted from the program fee if you enrol in the term 2 program
Out of stock